Wednesday, February 18, 2004

What was it like?

A year of blogging. One year! I cannot believe it. Exactly 12 months ago, I came across this new phenomenon that was spreading across the web. The phenomenon was called blogging. Actually, I was searching for something else. The concept of blogging seemed wonderful. Posting one's thoughts to the web immediately. It was a kind of a diary/journal. Online, accessible from anywhere by anyone. Then I took some time to understand what it was all about. I came across several wonderful blogs. The concept had been taken to great heights by several of those I had come across. Then came an idea of having a team blog. But before that I needed to have a sandbox to play around. 'All in a day's work!' became that sandbox. For a couple of weeks, I made myself comfortable with the concepts of blogging. Soon by the end of last February, 'All in a day's work!' was let loose with the help of three more members. Soon others joined, the ranks swelled. Overall, it has been a tremendous year with lots of things learnt and discussed. What was your experience? Tell me what was it like?

No comments: