Tuesday, March 23, 2004

But what makes u feel urself..

Very interesting question by Rini... "But what makes u feel urself.." let me try to make an exhaustive list.. When I do what "I" like to do.. when I have the freedom to do everything "I" want to do... when I have my dear one(s) near me... when I see that smile on the face of the special someone... when I can express myself with a wide genuine smile... when someone cries for me.. when someone smiles for me… when I know I have one, to do these two for me… when that person is near me.. when someone tells me "I miss u"… I may not be exhaustive.. this is all that I could manage at my level of spontaneity… but this does make me a point... a lot depends on the companion you are with – parent or friend or spouse... depending on what stage of your life you are in... its that companion and that companionship that imbibes a sense of belonging.. to instill an "all is not lost" feeling when all seems lost to you.. to re-instate what you are composed of.. and to make u feel yourself..

No comments: