Tuesday, May 11, 2004

playing around

There might be few changes in the template as and when I get some time to fiddle with it. As before, I would like your help in doing so. Since now, there is an option for comments, I would like everyone to use it as much as possible. Also I would like everyone to update and share thier profiles. I have updated mine. There were some interesting statistics on my blogging. Check out my profile. As a first case, i would like you to leave comments on what items do you want to have in blog like search, frequently visited sites and so on. leave your comments...

2 comments:

Jax said...

Ram, once you login, you might find an option on the right side of the window called profile or something similar. Once you edit your profile and also enable sharing the profile, anyone can view your profile. Explore and you will find out. The fun lies in the exploring part.

Jax said...

Which Elite Essays version, the one on blogspot or the one on weblogs?