Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I am back.

It is good to see atleast one get-together taking place. I think the experience was very rich on seeeing the number of dollar signs in Kicha's posts. As for me, this Easter went off well with my relatives, just like Christmas. I guess I've stopped celebrating festivals at home with family. I hope it is not the sign of things to come. I know I haven't been posting much here, unlike there. One reason is that most of my posts were either links to other sites I had come across during my browsing. But since I don't have that opportunity now, I find it difficult to post anyhting. BTW, there seems to be any discussion at all, both in the blog and the group. Any way here is one link I came across while watching television. Nowadays, it keeps me company during evenings. But due to the stupidity of the government (CAS), I cannot get any movie channels. I have to manage with music channels and news channels. Sri, nice to read your post. It kept me and Manny laughing for quite some time. Any way can you call me on my mobile (09840171578) asap.

No comments: