Friday, April 02, 2004

Rumination

Its been a while since I posted something substantial.. not that I don't have time.. but that I don't know what to post.. I do get my so-called "breaking news"... but a series of that would be just posting something for the heck of it... jax, even though u told some days back in reply to my "post-jax era" post etc., that u would always be around.. its kind of going to be hard for u now.. understandable.. but as rini pointed out, it would have been more heartening for all of us if u had kept a fraction of that gusto to this blog too... all we got was something that u yourself acknowledge as an "obligatory" post... that was the saddest part of it all... I was just fearing this... posting in this blog need not be an obligation.. but it must be an internalised exertion.. obligation is the last thing anyone would want... Anyways... rini.. keep pondering about the question.. I too will... some riddles (if I may call my question one) are difficult to be solved... but riddles need not be solved to be enjoyed..!!

No comments: