Saturday, April 03, 2004

internalisation without obligations???

Yeah, it was a kind of obligatory post I had to make because I liked this approach. Just in case you didn't know, many people I know read my blog. It keeps them in touch with me. I could've easily posted everything here and asked them to view it here but somehow I felt it wasn't the best solution. So when I have an alternative, why don't I redirect them there? As for my participation in this blog, don't feel that I am abadonning this blog for that. Each one serves its purpose and neither shall one replace the others. Obligation is not to taken as 'something you do because you are indebted to it'. And I also feel that obligation is a first step towards internalisation. So unless and until I start fulfilling my obligations, do they become closer to me and as a result, internalisation occurs. That's all from me for now.

No comments: