Friday, April 09, 2004

Week that was and ahead

There was soemthing interesting that happened in the past week... As I was racing against time to finish some work.. valli came online.. and then jax and then ram came out of his invisibility and we started a conference... though I didn't take part much because of work.. I followed the talk.. and then sindhuja joined in too.. it was nice talking with all at one go... and then I felt a bit naughty... I asked sindhuja for her number and called her up from office... through VoIP... just the inspiration of making so many calls to UK everyday (my current client is in UK) made me that much naughty... I don't know if I'm allowed to reveal.. but still I do (I continue to be naughty)... Sindhuja is likely to land in India on May 3rd.. and go to Madurai etc., for a month before returning back to Bangalore... sindhu, would still like to hear this from ur mouth in this blog... And there is going to be a get-together of sorts this weekend... some of the guys will be in blore this weekend for a day's bash.. while some are not able to make it... we'll plan something bigger soon...

No comments: