Tuesday, April 20, 2004

A short visit

A couple of days ago, I had the opportunity to visit the Namma MTR foodchain. My cousin, his roomate, his roommate’s friend and me decided to go to a movie, Ghillie that afternoon. Since the show was scheduled to start only at 16:30, we had the afternoon to while away. We decided to visit Commercial Street. On an impulse, we chose to visit Namma MTR instead of Café Coffee Day. We were in for a surprise.

This summer, Namma MTR has launched an unlimited icecream buffet scheme. You pay 50 ruppees and you can eat as much icecream as you want. You can choose from various flavours, additional items like sauces, dry fruits. It was a good bargain to beat the summer heat. So those in Chennai and Bangalore, rush to the nearest Namma MTR outlet and enjoy this offer.

Rini, I tried calling your home. But no one picked up. I guess you had gone out to browse as I got your message on my mobile. Kicha, I called your office. You weren't there at your desk. Ram, sorry da, I didn't know your extension number. I tried to call Bala, but I could not reach him. Anyway the next time, I come to bangalore, I'll meet all of you. maybe we ca have a treat at namma MTR.

No comments: