Wednesday, August 06, 2003

The day that was...

jax, When I said "most of ur post" I meant most of "that particular post" and not other posts... in fact, I don't even remember u mentioning about Patsy(mcox) earlier... I too think the only drawback is the background... pretty dark... and we seem to be more used to having the menus in the left rather than right... that might be one more option... It was an awfully hectic day today. Some issues in my code made me bang my head against the table.... bang...bang... I went throughout the day... and it'll be more bang..bang... tomorrow. The better part in the day was, we moved to a new building. Actually not yet completely... I got mail asking to come immediately to my place (from my project place) and pack-up everything from our PMUs (Personal Mobile Unit alias drawers) into a big box that was given to everyone. Then they were taken by the facilities people and placed in the new building (No.33). There, the entire ground floor will be occupied by our team.. Cubicles have been "allocated"... we were asked to search for the cubicle that had our name written on the white-board (usually every one has a white-board next to him). We have to occupy that place only. We got new terminals too. Black... Flat screen monitors..!!!! Thin ones... The terminals are not ready yet. They told it'll be ready by tomorrow and we have to transfer all our files very soon as the old ones will be formatted. Later tomorrow, I'll try to make some time from this bang..bang.. project, to transfer all files from old one to the new one...

No comments: