Thursday, August 14, 2003

I am an SME

Hi all, Back again… Happy Independence Day buddies… But this is the first Independence Day wherein my independence was lost… Yes…My job sucks my time… I have to work even tomorrow. That’s the sad news… And This is for Ranjini, Rini, Believe it or not (But u have to…ha ha)…I am now working as an SME (Subject matter Expert for all networking related projects) and am now working in preparing an e-book on Network File System Implementation In Solaris 9 OE. Also in another project in which I am preparing a course material for troubleshooting Dual Boot Installation For All the Windows Family of Operating Systems. Said enough abt my role, I hope. But I am not that much excited with this kind of theoretical work yaar…I am looking for some concrete hard core networking job and may be I will get one soon. Valli, BTW I am also preparing (of course I am preparing for the past 1 year or so) and still preparing for taking up the CCNA yaar. Let me see when I will be able to take up the exam…but for sure, I will get it soon. Glad to know that u also belong to my category, I mean the networking part of computers… Will get back to you once I get certified for knowing more abt the networking Industry in US. Hope I can expect ur inputs later…can I???!!! And nothing more yaar. And one final question… When will this layout issue be settled? I suspect jax, that he wants this issue to be unsolved just like the Ayodhya issue, to increase the interactions of the group…ha ha. Bye bye Mahen.

No comments: