Thursday, August 07, 2003

Regarding Layout...

I guess you all must have got used to the white background for almost 4 months, so anything other than that would seem unsightly. Most of your suggestions has been to eliminate dark backgrounds. I feel that a contrasting background would be wonderful. Right now, I have got a black background with a near-white grey text. It really looks good. Valli, any help is welcome. That's what I've been telling all the time. The best way to check things out is to take a look at the page source. I have mentioned a lot of details to help you out. save the webpage to your computer. Play around with the styles. Any help in figuring things out, blog it. As for the menus, Kicha, I think the menus are on the top, just below the Title. Or are you talking of the sidebar. Please clarify. Rini, Tell me how to put the content in the center of a two column blog. I feel geometrically challenged. Can Ram help me out on this? BTW, can someone suggest me a good birthday gift for a nineteen year old guy? His birthday falls day after tomorrow (Aug 9). Got a busy few days ahead of me, can't say if I can blog or not? Luckily, I don't have a bang-bang project. I've got six like them. So it is bang-bang6.

No comments: