Thursday, August 28, 2003

Valid point

Dear bloggers and Valli, Everyone faces some problem with the net. regarding your suggestion of including the mail ids of all the blogers was implemented but only for a few minutes, I took it off again. That can be done when I find a way to put the bios of the bloggers. I have got a great idea now. But as it uses advanced CSS techniques, which IE does not support. If you use either Mozilla or Firebird, then the bios would be visible. Do not try it today, try tomorrow or the day after. Kicha, the use of marquee tag causes problems in the blog layout as expressed by Ranjini and Rajesh. So it would be nice if you could avoid using tags not supported by XHTML. This site would give you some idea of what I mean. BTW: If you are viewing this site in Firebird, you would notice a lot of nice things and also you would not have any layout problems. Valli, you can get the mail ids from Yahoo! Groups. Ranjini has put in her work in creating a database of our classmates. You can refer it anytime online. Hey, did I tell you, my application for MCJ has been accepted. I have also paid the fees. I'll be receiving my study materials soon. So you can expect a lot of jounalistic entries in the blog from me soon. Did I mention that Firebird and Mozilla allow tabbed browsing? A wonderful feature that you all must try out. Here are more reasons for trying out Firebird. Bye for now,

No comments: