Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Hello

Kicha, I guess this was my second or third post about her since this blog began. You call that often. The reason I'm using names is that I am tired of saying 'my friend, who is ..." and "My friend said that...". I makes me feel like a hypocrite. No harm in using names though. Also the message is clear when you use names. Consider, "I am a member of a blog with several of my friends. We post what we can in the blog, one of the blogger got married recently. Yesterday that blogger friend of mine posted a very interesting post on her cooking experience. Another friend of mine recently posted her travels around the UK. Yet another friend of mine sadi how he had spent his weekend." Easy to understand who did what. BTW, She isn't my cousin, otherwise I would've mentioned it. Coming to the next set of choices... Anyway, I have a question regarding your question, 'Girl Friend/Friend who is a girl', what's the difference between the above. Literally, they are the same. Emotionally they differ. Let us say she's both two and three. Maybe she's not neither. Rini, That was really a very interesting post about your cooking experiences. Sindu, Continuing your tour of UK still... Yellorum Orua suthuvanga, nee nadu suthura. As Rini said, where are the photos? And Rini where are your wedding photos? Tired to read a novel and watch a movie (League of the Extraordinary Gentleman) at tha same time yesterday. Completed half a novel and half the movie. Planning to complete the rest today. more later,

No comments: