Thursday, October 30, 2003

A few clarifications

The post at "Quod scripsi, scripsi" is not a poem and it is definitely not mine. It is a song titled "Can't fight this feeling any more" by an artist named Reo Speedwagon. The title would have said it all, "The way I feel". This song and another song keep popping up in my mind so often that I start humming them unconsciously. The link to a story I sent you is again not my story. It was written by Humphrey Hawksley. The link was a special preview of the first chapter of his latest book, "The Third World War". BTW, Sujatha is a great writer. I definitely cannot write better than him. It is true that I haven't sent any stories to you. The truth is most of the stories I have are half written. I lost interest midway or I am thinking of an ending. I'll try to put up my earlier stories online soon. So the first victim is Vicky. I can't say if I would be able to attend the wedding. But if I do and also Ramgopal turns up, I'll kick him for you. Ram why don't you put it online in your Yahoo account and send us the link (don't forget to give us permissions) like your thangachi Valli had done earlier. Thangachi irrukkure mulla alluvukku kudda annanukku illa.

No comments: