Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Missed you all ..... (from kavitha)

Hi,How are you All..the members the blog family? I was a little bit busy so I coudn't blog, Really I am feeling like living in island. No contact with anyone for atleast 1 or 2 months. Few calls from friends now and then keep me updated about you all. Then yesterday I spoke to vijay and he sent me all the blogs and archives...From 8.40AM I am enjoying reading all your blogs. When I saw sam's mail in yahoogroups..Really I shocked to get to know that kannan sir is no longer with us. It's really so sad..Then hope valli and sindhu are very busy with their work.Hey.. you know I took a flat near Besant Nagar with my friends(I don't remember whether I already updated you about this) and moved there last week. We started cooking. our Dishes are good compared to our hostel food....But yet to buy books to learn varieties. I hope valli ,rini and sindhu(Should I say in this order ganesh,srini and boomi) can help me to learn cooking. We 3 are staying together...Really I am enjoying being in home after 9 years of my hostel life. Valli..How is your work going? Which platform you are working now..? Gals......I really would like to know how you are balancing between your personal life and work. I had my product delivery on last week. Till last week..work is too tight for me. oct 2nd and all..I left the office at night 4.30AM(I should say 3rd morning). I couldn't find time to sleep all these last 3 to 4 weeks. Just I was thinking about rini,sindhu and valli. But in my case 'coz of some problems we went for redesign of the product and the time duration was too short..so it was like that. But really I would like to discuss '"Working women (that too married and got childrens) have time to live their life?". Ram, Bala told that you planned to go to cbe also..So I called bala on saturday to talk toy ou all. But he said..no they haven't come. seems all had a Great Break!!Jax...I like the present blog color which you are using for the page and title. Time is 10AM..I am going to start my work. 1.30 hrs passed by reading and typing blog and attending conf call. Have a Great Day!! Cheers....... Kavitha.N

No comments: