Friday, October 17, 2003

my thoughts...

Bon Jour, Kicha, that was really an interesting chat transcript. Since when have you taken over Rajesh as a chief Kozhi catcher, Kicha? But is it ethical? is a question that I would want to ask everyone. I know there was no illwill meant. But what if two persons are having a personal chat and one of them puts the chat transcript online? Just my thoughts... Kicha, my comments on what you sent: Wonderful. Can I use a part of it (especially the 2nd and last paras) in any of my stories. I'll give the proper credits for it. Can I? Those who didn't know what I am saying. You'll know soon. It has been a long time since we had a long discussion on the blog. Anyone giving out topics, please let us avoid rehashing old topics once more. Let us discuss some new things this time. As for movie reviews, I watched "LOTR-TTW" on DVD a couple of days back. It is amazing to see how a movie becomes more interesting when you watch it on a DVD. I was unlucky to miss it on the silver screen. Waiting for the next installment to be released in December. As for books, I am currently reading "The Sons of Fortune" by Jeffrey Archer. Those who have read Archer before might understand this story would contain, the twists and turns etc. which reminds me. Hey Sindhu, where are my books. Does Vinod have them? If you have not yet read any of Archer's books, start with "Not a penny more, not a penny less". You'll love it. I am still trying to get my hands on "The Avenger" by Fredrick Forysth. The librarian has asked me to collect it tomorrow. So I have to complete reading "The Sons of Fortune" by tonight. Other than that, I'm waiting for my project to be completed by today.

No comments: