Tuesday, October 14, 2003

good to hear that

Dear Kicha, Good to have you back. I've been troubled by a project for the past two weeks. Not much work for me literally. All I have to do is co-ordinate the proceed and it driving me nuts. I hope I can get the project completed by the next two days. BTW, Sindhu, if you could visit Birmingham again sometime between the 22nd and 29th of this month, visit the ITMA fair. There if you can locate the pavilion of Lakshmi Card Clothing there, spend some time to take a look at a video presentation going on at their stall and then tell me how it was. Was my work for the past two weeks worth it? Can you tell me? Planning to work again? Somehow, I managed to install Windows XP, Windows Me, and Windows Server 2003 (in that order) on my machine. My Visual Studio .NET installation went fine, except that I need to activate my software through the net and I don't have a net connection at home. I'm still wondering what to do. Damn Microsoft and their stupid activation scheme. I realize I have to find a way to crack that stupid activation hurdle. Anybody willing to render their services?

No comments: