Thursday, October 30, 2003

To Rini and few more links

I guess you are mentioning the Sideblog when you are talking about "empty space". The "Sideblog" is actually another tiny blog. To put up gists of posts is time consuming. That's why we have post titles. You can use the post titles to highlight your post, example your earlier post "Behaviour, character and personality" or the one before that "Suggestion for empty space". They really were meaningful. We can use them effectively. The only detrimental factor is that javascript is used to pull the titles from teh blog posts and put them under the Recent Posts sidebar. So if some one uses & or an apostrophe, it throws up errors and also the post title does not appear in the Recent Posts sidebar. Other than that, I feel that the title serves the best purpose in highlighting the post. More on the butterfly note, read about the danger of the Sun. Also be careful, blogging can get you fired as this person recently came to grief. Ranjini, Kicha is still feeling sick. He'll be coming to Bangalore only on Sunday. BTW the mail you forwarded to me, I couldn't understand a single word of it. What is the job for and what are the requirements. There were some skill sets required that I have never before heard of. Anyway, I'll try to pass it on. Were you able to change your email options in Yahoo? You can get me anything from this list. My usual question, where did you get it from? Please mention the source whenever you put up an article. It is always useful in case I need to get background information on the article. It was quite interesting to read and quite thought provoking too. The link to Rajini's fan site is to show that art and appreciation of art is universal. But I doubt how many of us would be able to sit through a Japanese film without knowing the language. I don't seem to find a theatre where they show movies by foreign film makers (other than English). I would really love to get my hands on the following movies: Anyone able to find a copy of the above movies, kindly get a copy for me.

No comments: