Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Hi all

Hi hi hi... Quite for a short while I have not blogged anything... Not because that i should not....just lack of more free hours to rest myself and share things with u all. But am used to read all ur blogs... Then happy to know that vijay has got into PCS. But at the same time I lost my sleep for the past few months...the reason being many in number but very specific about one thing...nothing but all chennai guys getting placed in good cos. First Ganesh into CPL Ajayan got into Eveready... Then Rajesh into Godrej... then Vijay into PCS... ipdiya pona enna aagumo therila...haha as a result I was not able to bear these shocking news one after the other in a very short while of abt 2 to 3 months...(Just kidding) (Just kidding'nnu bracketla pottathu summa oru formalitykkaga naama solvom illa...athukkaga...but really i lost my sleep over this matter...ha ha) Anyhow...Congrats boys...have a nice time ahead in ur new jobs ...(dei...ithu vayitherichaloda solra all the best da. unmainnu nambidateenga...) and my life is going cool...and hey one thing I forgot to tell to u all.. I have bought a brand new Hoodibaabaa...Caliber 115 bike for me... Riding my days fast in my Hoodibabaa...(Note: My bike's pillion seat is still vacant...) Ok then...nothing more. mates. Bye Bye. Mahen

No comments: