Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Hi

I support valli's point... that "play with each other" point... it has been there in college days and continues in the blogger... and it has to be that way to maintain this cheer in the interaction... Today I got a mail from (name censored) who told me in his/her own way that I'm trying to act smart by that last mail that I sent to msitmmb and that nobody else kidded like that. Oh...Boy..!! Has our people lost a sense of humour... or rather, lost a sense of differentiation between humour and something else... I've mailed a one-liner reply to that person saying "But I thought you had sense of humour." If that person gets to read this post of mine and that of valli's (I wish he/she does), he/she will get to know, the very informal and cheerful culture prevailing among us... if that person doesn't like this, then we can't help it...

No comments: