Tuesday, September 09, 2003

thanks to xavier

yesterday i went to kumarapalayam to attend my colleague's marriage function. after that function was over i started to coimbatore to meet our friends there. from the moment i landed in coimabatore xavier took incharge of me. from there onwards i was totally under his control, he took me to a nice hotel(where we had our breakfast during our coimbatore-ooty tour) and ordered whatever he liked, sorry whatever I liked, vittah sappittu mudichathum kaiyila rupaayum kuduthiruppan. after lunch i waited in a browsing center for either xavier or bala or rajesh to come after finishing their work. xavier came back from the office and picked me, then we went to bala's office, he hasnt turned out from the field. so xavi took me to his house, there xavier provided me a nice bed to take rest, original home made coffee and kerala chips to refresh. bala and rajesh came there when i just started to see the movie "kakka kakka". imsainga vantha vudanae off pannittanuka. antha padathai theatrela poi than parkanumam, yenna avanukallukku theatrela ticket kidaikkalaiyam, so naanum athu mathiri kastappadanumam. rajesh told abt his first day exp, may be he ll post it. thank God, around 8.30pm they left xavier's house, i m waiting for that moment for long time. bcos, xavier's mom prepared idly for me. so once they left, xavier asked me to take idlies, but it was 8.45 at that time, actually that was the reporting time for my bus. my watch was showing only 8.30, then only i realized it has slowed down. i thought of skip the dinner and start from there, but xavier, his mom and dad havnt allowed me, they compelled me to eat idly. nice idlies but i took only 3 as i dont hav time, his mom alos prepared paayasam, wow it was really superb, but due to time constraint i had only 4 spoons. yenna tastu, unmaiyilaiyae supera irunthuchu. BTW, xavier called to KPN travels and informed that i m on the way and asked them to wait for me. i not even told his mom abt her samaiyal and left the place. xavier dropped me in KPN travels exactly when the bus was abt to start. omitting bala and rajesh from the scene, i had a very nice time in coimbatore. xavierukku romba nandri kadan pattirukken. this morning around 7.30am i reached chennai safely. intha kadhai ithudan mudinthathu. ithil kurappatta sambavangal anaithum unmaiyae. so ithu yaar manathaiyum punnakkinaal, marunthu poda kaasu kodukka pada maattathu.

No comments: