Wednesday, September 17, 2003

On new bloggers

Hi, The reason why I had asked you all about inclusion of new members was because everyone was included in a similar fashion, if you can remember. I was just asking for the sake of it. Nothing else. But as Valli and Kicha have noted, things said to a person should be treated as it would be if the person is in front of them. Things intended in the light sense should be taken lightly. Maybe we can have some rough guidelines to follow in the team, not rules but simple guidelines or a sort of docs and donates. They could be related to the interactions between the members. For example, we mostly do not discuss political issues in the blog. I hope you understand what I amtrying to convey. Such a guideline would be helpful to newbies. BTW, I cannot access the Yahoo groups for the past two days. Kicha, can you forward the recent mails to my postmark id? Don't send it to my office id da. Valli, that was a lot of synonyms that you used. I have put up the stylesheet at my yahoo id. So if Yahoo fails, then you must have to view the blog sans styles. I am still working on them. Maybe soon. Thanks for your suggestion on the fonts. Kavi, there is a "Switch Styles" heading on the right side. Click on any of the links to change the style of the blog. If it doesn't work, try clearing your system's cache. And if it still doesn't work, send me the browser details and the exact problem you are facing. Note: Please do not use the quotation marks in the title of the post. It creates Javascript errors. If you want to use quotation marks, please use the following tags to indicate a quotation. "example ". It would be displayed as "example ". It is good to have a discussion about the inclusion of people. Ideally I would be really happy if there were 45 members in the blog.
If we had no faults, we should not take such pleasure in calling attention to other people’s. - Francois La Rochefoucauld

No comments: