Saturday, September 13, 2003

Typing

Sure Valli, I know what typing is, but I don't know how to type. I'm more of a four-finger typist. I use two fingers of each hand to type. But interestingly, a couple of days ago, I got to a site where I found a software to help type pout text faster on the screen. It is really an innovative piece of software. It is titled Dasher. It sure looks good. I am trying it out right now. The s/w is very small in size (about 580 kb). Try it out. Valli, why don't you try voice recognition s/w. It is available in Office Xp. All you need is a good microphone and some time to spare. Once you get the voice recognition trained to recognize your voice, you can reduce your typing to a great extent. Any help in this regard, contact me. Will get back to the discussion later. I've got an interesting question for all of you.

No comments: