Friday, September 19, 2003

Take a look at these

Hi, I might be busy today as I've got quite a lot of work scheduled for today and tomorrow. I guess everyone would have harboured a thought of being a scientist at least once in thier life, wearing white lab coats, working with microscopes and other scientific equipment. Take a look at some really interesting jobs in the world of science. Tell me which job you like.
And still be doing, never done.- Samuel Butler , Hudibras (pt. I, canto I, l. 204)
I have also added a couple of stylesheets in "Quod scripsi, scripsi". Check out the styles and let me know which ones you like to have in "All in a day's work!". I'll be updating "Quod scripsi, scripsi" soon. Rajesh and Bala are finally entrenched at Coimbatore. They are staying at a mansion here, just a few right and left turns and a couple of S-bends from my house. Rajesh has got a cell now. He'll be posting his number soon.

No comments: