Friday, June 06, 2003

Aha! A discussion. Time for me to jump in...But before that, Ranjini's query about "Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.?". Atleast you have asked the question. Ranjini, did you move your mouse over the ? mark. If not, do so right away. It is Latin. I felt it echoed the views of this blog very well. Anyway the motto has been there for almost a month. I thought you would have explored the blog, rather than just read and post. There are a lot of things present in the blog. Many things... only if people learn to look. Everything I have done to this blog has been documented in the archives. Ranjini, it would be great to have a tutorial on CSS, but you need to experiment, tinker with it to understand. For that, you need to have a lot of time on your hands. If you have the time and resources, We can go ahead with a tutorial. As for Yahoo Groups!, Yes there is an option by which you can 'can see mails from groups page itself'. Login into Yahoo!, go to Yahoo Groups. You will see a link called "My Groups" or something similar. Click it, You will be presented with a page of the groups you are a member of. You'll find a link called "Edit my groups". Click it. In that select 'No email'. Save. That's it. You'll never receive mails from the group. You will have to go to the groups page to view the mails. You can change your preference anytime in the future. Explore the other links, It might be useful. Regarding the description in the Yahoo groups page, Sorry, only the admin can change that. Send me a good description. I'll do it right away. I feel happy atleast someone is using the facilties available in Yahoo Groups sensibly. I think Kicha cannot upload the photos to yahoo as he has subscribed through a Rediff id. But Kicha, you can use the moderator id to upload. I hope Ranjini's queries have been answered. Coming to the discussion...

No comments: