Monday, June 09, 2003

If the room contains lions which haven't eaten for three years, they ought be dead by now, right. So the logical selection would be that room. Any objections to this line of reasoning? Ranjini, When I asked you to promote this blog, I meant it in the way to our classmates. Others might or might not understand the tone and meanings of our posts. Ram, As I have the admin rights and no one else wants to share it, I just cannot add on people to the blog (just because I like someone or someone wants to be in. reason: see above para). Since this group is a democratic one, everyone has the right to say what they think. that's why I am asking for everyone's permission before adding people. Ram if you remember every membership has been like this only. Think of the term, meritocracy. You might get the idea. See you tomorrow,

No comments: