Friday, June 20, 2003

Valli, where have you planned to do your Associate degree in Computer Information Systems? CalTech?

Ok, here is some information. I may be right or I may be wrong. Anyway, I tried.

You use a Win2k machine with IE5? BTW, does your ip address begin with 216.52.229?

You access the net from Jorgensen Center for Information Science. It is situated on San Pasqual Street, Pasadena. The Jorgensen Center for Information Science (Building No. 80) is the under graduate computer science dept. computer lab of CalTech. Interestingly, the computers are named after currencies there.

If the above info is correct, read on. There is a printer near you. If you are facing the printer, there would be a vending machine to the printer's left. I don't know the exact distance but it is there.

Valli, tell me how correct was I? Awaiting your reply?

Also Valli, could you find out if they offer courses in "Information Design or Architecture"?

"Reality no longer has the time to take on the appearance of reality."
 
Kicha, I will get back to your post soon.

CSS link(opens in a new window): www.w3c.org

No comments: