Thursday, June 19, 2003

Valli, I noticed this before. I presumed it was something at my end, (the pages being retreived from my machine's cache). Actually, if you hit the Post button, Blogger stores your post. It doesn't publish the post. It gets published only when someone like me hit "Publish all recent posts", which I often do. You should hit the "Post and Publish" button, which you might see if you are using IE6 on the top corner. Otherwise you can go to the publish status tab. If it shows "no posts published in this session". hit the publish recent button. Everything would be fine. If you're still facing difficulties, let me know. And if you can remember what you have typed, please type your four paras for us without considering the pain. Valli, I also have lost quite a number of posts like you did in the past. So I came up with a solution. I usually type my posts in Notepad and Copy it and paste it in the post window. That way, I don't lose anything because of vagaries of the Internet. What happened to the others? Still waiting for Sangee's and Manny's first posts...

No comments: