Saturday, June 28, 2003

Hi, In office today. Not much by way of work... but need to make some arrangements for our team for Dhun, which is a Hindi word meaning "Rhythm" - thats what the Infy, Bangalore's cultural show is traditionally named. It seems this is the 4th Dhun. Though I'm not taking part in any event, I've volunteered to volunteer in the behind-the-screen activities for our team. After all, they are as important as the on-screen show-offs, ain't they... The 32 buildings here are divided into 5 groups of 6 buildings (2 groups will have 7)... and it will be a contest between these groups. All the usual stuff like dumb charades, quiz - General and film, skits, dance, fashion parade etc., and also an exclusive show by some music troop at the end of the day... Heard some VJ is also coming for that music show. It is scheduled to be from 3PM to 10PM later today... Looking forward for that... As I was walking past the amphitheatre-like designed stage where hoards of big Hi-Fi speakers are getting installed, I've already begun to feel the chill of it. As of now, I'm just ralaxing and cooling myself off hearing what has become one of my all-time favorite songs - "The winner takes it all" by Abba.

No comments: