Monday, June 16, 2003

Back after a sober weekend. In fact, didn't have more than 2 hrs of work on saturday. I just came to while away some time. The weather was a beaut that day. I joined with a coupla my friends and walked around the campus. It was such refreshing. Saw M:R in the evening before going home. Could make a lot of sense watching it first time itself, as I had already read a lot of reviews. Its really a unique deal with fiction. And to realise how much truth a fiction could radiate, u need to watch that film. If u also concentrate on the conversations there's a lot more to enjoy. Some conversations are still lingering in my mind... "You see only what you choose to understand" "Comprehension is not a requisite for cooperation" Neo to the Oracle: "You already know my choice. How is it a choice then? What if I do not choose?"... Oracle: "Even that is making a choice" and lot more...

No comments: