Monday, June 09, 2003

Hi, Back after a nice cozy trip home. ram, unkitta onnum maraikkala... I've been writing some poems since pretty long back and have not volunteered to tell anyone abt that coz I never took much heed about this. It's just been my way of talking to myself. Nothing more...Nothing less... But once upon a time in 1st yr sometime I happened to show some of them to rini and I don't think I took up to show anyone after that. Don't ask me why... as I said, I never gave any heed to this... And abt ur view on the discussions... we may not be doing too many things in action to show off our points. But such discussions are nevertheless vital because that is what such forums are meant for. Its not just to tell that I got up in the morining...I brushed my teeth... I slept at night... who benefits from just giving the daily updates... But discussing such issues there has been atleast a few things that we cud ponder abt and learn various viewpoints and enrich ourselves. I, for sure, have learnt a few things from this series of discussions. Let it not just be something which tries to update others on what they've been doing everyday since the start of the day. Let it also try to make people ponder on issues that otherwise are scantly spoken of... 'Management' Ponder of the day... Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he is'nt there the first time, chances are you won't be needing him again

No comments: