Friday, June 06, 2003

You are right in the sense of your statement, "Its our group". As for memberships, you might have known, I have asked for acknowledgements. The time's up today. But some might not have received the message. So I am thinking of giving them another chance. Those who have not sent thier acknowledgements will be removed. No need to worry, I'll be re-inviting them again. It is then up to them to respond. I feel I am communicating to 45 other persons, but in reality it might be only three or four. Why delude ourselves into false realities? I know people might have other views on this. For example, you had asked Rajesh why so and so were not responding to your mails. It might a genuine case of a changed mail id or a full mailbox. That's why i asked everyone to pass the message. Expecting your views,

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Lodges in Koyambedu