Friday, July 18, 2003

Boyz...Dating...

Here's a sample lyric from the song "dating" in "Boyz" film... Boy: D-A-T-I-N-G... u and me were meant to be...yeah...I can clearly see...dating is a fantasy... Gal: Aiyyo.. love is full of pain... poda love is just a strain... Boy: Frienship enbadhu RAC.. Love confirm panna ni yosi... Gal: Friendship enbadhu full safety.. love 'il yedhu guarentee... Boy: Do u know I've been thinking all abt u, and I really want to know if u love me too...will u let me know that my heart is true... babe...when I see ur face I wanna be with u... Gal: Muga naga natpathu natpalla nejath aga naga natpadhu natpaagum...karka kasadara karpavai katrapin maraka cheivadhu love aagum... doesn't it sound very different compared to our usual songs..?? Its sounds even better with the music... Listen and Enjoy...

No comments: