Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Sindhu, consider it magic... I give you your home address, you ask me how I got it? Wait, let me think... one day, a gut named J was browsing. He looked at a map of England and said, 'Let's see who is where in England.'. So he started looking at a crystal ball and started invoking the magic words, "elgoog, elgoog, oohay, oohay". Sounds like Sanskrit. Doesn't it? Let's try another language, "tseuqpam, tseuqpam, aidepxe, aidepxe". He found a small county with a funny name, "Leicestershire", There he found a place called Hinckley, named for a famous battle that took place long, long ago. A path led through the forest from Hinckley to Coventry at that time. Soon ages passed, the wooden forest was replaced by a concrete one. And then... Sorry time for me to go, rest tomorrow...

No comments: