Wednesday, July 16, 2003

on ganja's view...

I too support Ram's view. group and blog are two different entities... but if we feel that the information we want to convey need to reach everyone then he/she might post the same thing in both places... only thing is that for bloggers it wud be redundant.. but generally speaking, I don't see any reason why we need to post in both places just because people are not mailing to groups. I used to send atleast some forwards to the groups regularly until not so long back, but now-a-days I've stopped that (almost) as I'm beginning to lose interest due to lack of any participation. But bloggers have been giving active participation right thru and it ain't any surprise that I'm still maintaining the same energy that I had when the blog consisted of only 4 members. Very often we find people who have not posted for quite a while starting with a quick apology for being a bit passive. That speaks more of the interest they have in blogging... Obviously, groups and blog are different entities... PS: strictly personal opinion. No generalization...

No comments: