Monday, July 28, 2003

I have only one AMMA...my mother alone.

I would like to place a humble request in general to everybody and I don’t tell this to rajesh alone…but of course this time I am saying this to rajesh in particular… Rajesh u can have your favor towards a particular political leader and u can be a sincere admirer of any personality for that matter…I don’t have anything to do with ur right to be so…. But for god’s sake, stop calling anybody with the word “AMMA” who don’t deserve to be called so…because no relation in this world is as serene and divine as your mother and its my humble suggestion that no one in this world cud be called AMMA unless she deserves it…and I feel that our CM don’t deserve to be called so. I don’t want to get further into describing her past for that matter which u all know obviously…there is a huge group of politicians all around who ought to call her AMMA…and we are not the ones to do so… This is my request to all others also who are used to call her so… This is my personal opinion and I again reiterate that its only my request to u all…and don’t get this matter hard in u…ok. Bye bye...

No comments: