Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Hi, Its getting tight for me. With a week-long vacation on the cards I got to finish as much as possible by the End of my week. To add to all this confusion, yesterday my PL told me there's a very urgent request from a project (here in Bangalore itself) and I'll be in that. I told everything is fine but the trouble is my next week's leave, I can't miss that one... My PL has sent a mail to that project guy recommending to consider my leave. They have told they'll get back to me y'day and waiting to hear from them. My PL has told me that the leave will not be an issue. Further, the reason I've given for leave is pretty heavy in its own rights and they might not afford to overlook that. But still, I'm having my fingers crossed... Will update on the issue soon...

No comments: