Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Hi all... fine. nice reading the stories from u all. for me i am now free most of the time...since i have completed my project before the deadline. oruthana vidama onlinela tholla panni kittu irukken. then my job is aostly like an R&D kind of work but not in the development side for that matter. i have to write technical reviews and tutorials in the newly emerging technologies and products in IT industry which will be posted in the official sites of a US website for reference for the people indulged in R&D...ha ha...what an irony...but the job as such is so good and i have to read a lot of books and i am learning a lot every day. That site is a paid site and the visitors has to pay for reading the technical stuff there in the site. most of the time i'll be checking mails and chatting meanwhile i'll be doing my work as well...ha ha. that's it about my job and now i am working in Cisco Devices ReferencePoint preparation with respect to Radius Server Configuration which is my pleasure to do as it goes in line with my interest in networking. In short, enjoying for the while. Coming to the lighter side, me, ganesh, vijay are used to roam around T nagar in the weekends and this is happening only for the past two weeks. Me and ganesh were used to talk daily. And now bala has been transferred to chennai and ajayan also coming to chennai. So our strength is increasing…. and we are now in the look out for a good “small wall”…ha ha…” Bad donkey…small wall”…kaluthai ketta kutti suvar’nnu sonnen…but for that matter, I wud say that nowadays our meetings are more constructive and productive and contributes something to our progress in our career and personal life as well…meetings involve frequent telephone calls as well…. And nothing more…by god’s grace if ganesh also gets posted in chennai (almost he’ll be) then me, ganesh, bala, ajayan, vijay babu…and rajesh also will join soon (I hope)…and expecting vickky tooo…to join us…then this will be again a small subset of MKU’s MSITM…here in chennai. Ok bye bye cutys. C u later….enna sindhu …pothuma posting…..?!!! ta ta. Mahen.

No comments: