Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Valli, Sorry, my mistake. I should have checked my mailbox first. Life is hard, Education is also very hard. BTW, Did you ever study daily at DES? And why was Kavi's current roommate 'info for all guyz'? Kicha, Same problem here. Atleast you'll be on a week long vacation. I've got only one day. I had applied for leave this Sat. My boss has given me a lot of work to be completed by tommorrow. Even my reason is very plausible. indeed. I've got to pay my fees for MCJ course. Everything goes as planned. I'll be at Mdu this weekend. It's been a long time since I had travelled in a bus. After spending two years travelling to and fro from Cbe to Mdu, I have ventured out of Coimbatore only thrice in the past one year. The first was for Sinduja's wedding. The second was to Coonoor (near Ooty) and the last was to drop my sister at Namakkal. I am very much eager to get into a bus and start travelling. Saw the photos on the group. Good to see people responding even though it has been the same group that has been responding for quite some time. No new faces around in the group. Regarding the membership to the blog, there are no reservations or discriminations. Anyone from our class is allowed to join. Permissions are just asked from everyone as they will be interacting with each other through this blog. If anyone wants to add anyone, just mention thier name and mail id. please send the mail id as xyz (at) Rediff/Yahoo etc. This is to prevent the mail id from being spammed. Bye,

No comments: