Thursday, July 31, 2003

Your suggestions noted

So things to be done:
  • Leave some space for the blog entry
  • Add name of the poster
  • Bios have to be put up
As for point nr. 1: I feel that the space does seem ideal, it covers 50% of the screen space. I can extend it to 60%, not more than that. Anything more than that will lead to single line posts in higher resolutions. Currently, I was experimenting to bring the menu section to the top, below the Blog Title. Almost over, I am checking it out for browser compatibility. BTW, have you tried out the access key facility for the menu, to go to the "Info" box, you can just press 'Alt' + 'I' and Enter key. That's all. Faster moving around the blog for you... This is done through XHTML. Ram, regarding the blogrolling section, as it used Javascript and took time to load, I removed it. If required, I can add it anytime you need it. Can you think of something else to put in the blog other than what was there in the earlier layout? Something new. Vijay, about Ajayan and Bala and also Kathu, I had sent them an invite to them long ago. I have not received a reply till now. So today I have resent the invitations. So someone, please help them to go through the proper procedures. What happenned to Sangeetha? She has accepted the invite, but not a single post from her yet. Could someone at Chennai look into it? A request: Please don't use too many line breaks in your post. It adds no value to your message. A one line space is ok between paras. But don't overdo it. Also please reduce the the line breaks after the end of your message. You all know that even a single space occupies the same memory space as a single character. So use lots and lots of alphabets, not empty spaces, except when required. P.S. Don'tpostmessageslikethistoavoidspacesandconservememoryspace. Bye for now,

No comments: