Tuesday, July 22, 2003

some more project pulambal...

Had a quick chat with my PL during snacks this evening... and he asked me "How's it going...", Predictably enough, I said "As monotonous as anything..." and he pipped in saying "Come back soon, I've got some really interesting work for u...!!" Yeah... I know, anything is gonna be interseting other than this project. My team is developing a framework called SPEED.NET ... It is going to be an out-of-the-box enabler for projects... I mean, it'll have virtually every utility that is needed in any project using Microsoft's Technologies. The bits and pieces for SPEED are being discussed now. My PL told me that I'll also be a significant contributor to SPEED when I get back from this (stupid) project. In fact, he asked me if I'll be able to spare 2 hours everyday amid my project to begin my work on SPEED. But I said that is impossible with this frustratingly ridiculous project. It seems SPEED will be trademarked by Infy once it gets a concrete shape. So, I could imagine its significance. Just wish I had a time machine that I can rotate and move 1.5 months ahead and start working on SPEED... ;-((

No comments: