Friday, January 30, 2004

Bangalore is warming up...

The coconut oil which was frozen when I left for Madurai last week is liquified now... Bangalore is warming up... and so are some of our people... to face the higher challenges in life and career... Jax, is commencing his MCJ course, Bala is looking forward to Brand Management... Bala, I had a look at the ICFAI site about the course.. seems impressive as far as the course structure goes... so its just the decision of spending that u need to consider... if u feel u can eke out the required fee and also confident of doing full justice to studying the course amid ur work right at this moment, then u can go ahead applying for the forthcoming academic year itself... Myself and Kavi will be starting our MCAD preparation soon... But I don't have an option of thinking if I can do it now or later.. its been made mandatory for me... and I have registered for my first (of three) papers for April... so I have 2 months in between to prepare whatever I can, and then need to finish the next 2 papers within 3 months after clearing the 1st paper... otherwise we won't get the fee reimbursed... Kavi too will be beginning soon... So.. anyone else looking to warm yourself up this summer...

No comments: