Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I wonder why...

... I should be going to a girl I had never even laid my eyes on before in my life and say 'I love you' to her. I don't know about you. But I have never believed in love at first sight. Maybe you were talking about some other form of love here. I guess you might be speaking from experience regarding unseen words. Manny, I am glad that you know what a team means. As for the part about reaching out to the world, As you had said, I could have done anything with this blog. But I am interested in getting everyone's views before that, not two or three. Anyway for your information, neither Rini nor Srini was interested in enrolling Srini as a member. It was I who requested if we can have him. Since you asked why I haven't added anyone who had asked me to join this blog, I'll tell you the reason. What happened in the past few days is why. I had this plan for sometime as I had explained earlier. I was just wondering if I should tell everyone as a responsible person or just add them and then let you know. I guess now after reading the posts for the past few days, I wouldn't surprised if they decide not to accept the invitations. Surely I wouldn't after all this hullaboo. As I said in my post, you never knew what you are missing.

No comments: