Thursday, January 22, 2004

Timex and Titan???

As you said the salesman might lose the customer. He might just move off to the next shop to buy Timex. If you looking at it from just the viewpoint of the cutomer and a sales person, it is the customer who wins. Maybe by following your approach, the salesman may gain a customer. But if you look at it from a macroscopic POV, the Tata Group wins both ways. As Timex and Titan are part of the same Tata Group. Was the usage of both brands done intentionally or a wrong choice of watch brands? If you purposely used Timex and Titan brands, what I said above holds true. If it was unintentional, just ignore the previous para and brush up on company information (just an advice). So it depends on what you see and where you see yourself. That is what I see from your post. BTW: Ranjini didn't you feel that the movie storyline was very similar to 'Dhalapathy'. You noted tinges of Mahabharatha. I noticed tinges of "Ronin". A Google search would allow you to note the allegories of the film with the story of 47 Ronin. What happened to "Virumaandi"? I expected at least a couple of reviews. As I was sick, I was unable to complete my review. It might be ready by tomorrow mostly. As for my banglore trip details, they are not ready yet. But on my train journey to Bangalore, I had a lot of spare time to write. I chose an hour's journey. It is just a description of an hour's journey. I started writing at 4:45 pm and stopped at 5:55pm. You can read it here. A funeral procession I saw while journeying, inspired me to write this. I still have got a few more of my writings I did on the train. I'll have to type them in first. I am a very slow typist.

No comments: