Tuesday, January 20, 2004

i am not interested in knowing what a team is all about from u jax... U said...
I have been getting mails from several people asking me to enroll them in the blog. These people were not from msitmmb. I have had requests from U.K., U.S., even one from South Africa and Australia, other than India. The people seem to be interested in joining the blog and participating.
Its as simple as that... why is that u did not have the time to add those to the team...? You cud have reached out to the world by then...ha ha ha ha ha ha... Then coming to the unseen words... Jax try saying "I Love You" to a girl ( cute pretty girl) whom you dont know and see what happens... Of course "I love You" is not an offensive phrase as such and could convey a number of meaning... But when said to a girl what wud be the predominant message conveyed....? ha ha...The slap in your cheek could say u the meaning... I can go on substantiating futher and i can address ur questions...but later...bye bye. I am retiring...

No comments: