Tuesday, December 16, 2003

as I am suffering from fever...

Being sick isn't fun. And working while sick isn't much joy either. I was and still am sick for the past couple of days. I guess it is just my body fighting back for the rest it badly requires. No time for rest also. Reading through the blogs over the past week has brought joy to see atleast one discussion going on, though frankly I didn't understand a single word of it or why I should rejoice or wince at the appearance of my name as an example in the discussion. At the end of it can some one tell me whether I am a multimillionaire or not. I would like to donate a few millions to the upkepp of Bala in a special institution. Since he is worn out by his struggles to make other millionaires. As our recent political dramas have revealed, he again need not worry over Rajesh's political fortunes. He can make money in a political party without being its leader. As I had said, I am going home now to take some rest / read. See you all tomorrow. It was good to see India win comphrehensively, though there were moments towards the end when a couple of wickets went in quick succession. Got to see how the next test on Boxing Day will turn out to be. Sri, If possible, I'll deliver your book in the evening.

No comments: