Thursday, December 11, 2003

Sanely Ranting a sane ranting

"She hated losing. That was the last time I played chess." But why..?? I understand, she is everything a woman ought to be.. but why do I need to stop playing chess if she hated losing. If I'm so serious about having a companion for life, the smallest expection I could have from her is, she comforts my sorrows and enjoys my victories as hers, and that I do the same thing with respect to her... Why does it have to be a one-way "giving in"...?? And its obvious that such one-way giving ins are soon going to evaporate as life moves on and responsibilities take the better of the "trying to please her" phase... She might be the most precious jewel I would ever have wanted in my life... but jewels too need polish... (and this holds for the "He" too)... PS: jax, u don't have a comments section (atleast, I could not find), so I've posted my comments about ur ranting here... -------------------------- Pretty woman, don't make me cry Pretty woman, don't walk away, If that's the way it must be, o.k. I guess I'll go on home, it's late ...but wait What do I see, is she walking back to me? Yeah, she's walking back to me Oh, oh, pretty woman -- From the song "Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison

No comments: