Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Updates to blogs...

If any of you had visited Rantings of a sane mind, you might have noticed that it sports a brand new theme and look. If possible, I'll try to set up a comments module in that blog so that you can be able to post your comments there. Seeing the book and movie reviews permeating in the blog, why don't someone set up a blog especailly for movies and book reviews? All you have to do is set up a blog and invite the others. As I found the Sideblog not as useful as I expected it to be, I have removed it. I am also thinking of doing away with the Recent Posts index as it tends to cause problems for IE users. Also the log will load a trifle faster than before, becasue the Javascript calculation and writing of links would be eliminated. BTW, I have also updated Quod scripsi, scripsi with another song that I frequently listen to.

No comments: