Friday, December 19, 2003

At last

Hi Sindu, Seems you are visiting us after a very long time. I think the only job you can get during the Christmas season is "Pottallam Madikirathu". Go to any shop and apply for a shop assistant work. It's going to be a lot more fun till January. As the Christmas season extend till the 12th day after Christmas. Though I have not given any gifts to others till now, I am always ready to accept gifts. Please send your gifts to my home address. You can get it from Yahoo Groups!. Since a few of you might not be available at Bangalore, I guess it's Madurai for this Christmas. Don;t know whether to take a holiday on 24th or 26th. Have to decide. What about you Rini,, Coming Home? BTW, Could someone call up Kurinji and convey him my Birthday wishes today. Valli, hello, where are you? When will you be in India? Bye for now.

No comments: