Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Home alone...

jax, I'll be leaving tomorrow night and be in Madurai on 25th morning.. But I'll be going to meet one kozhi.. whom I have caught for giving me a christmas treat at his home... He was my roommate when I had training in Mangalore... after the treat I don't have any more kozhis.. so may be, we'll try to meet that evening... The thing that jax was mentioning as the one me and valli were discussing is about a get-together... we are planning to have one somewhere.. and the dates will be Jan 25,26 ... the place is yet to be decided... so, if u can make it on that day please let me know.. bring in ur suggestions on where we can have it as well... only constraint is it must be relatively easy to reach for most people... depending on the number of people other required arrangements will be made... jax, send me ur mdu phone number.. i'll call u after I reach home on Christmas day...

No comments: